Degeneration and Bone fusion. Problems and Solutions.
About Dr. Sandra Soon
- Graduated with Bachelor of Science in Chiropractic (Hons) from International Medical University (MY)
- Registered member of Association of Chiropractic Malaysia (ACM)
- Worked as a chiropractic intern at IMU’s clinics for a year
- Proficient in various chiropractic techniques including: Diversified, Thompson Drop, Activator, Soft Tissue and Extremities
- Certified in non-surgical axial spinal decompression treatment, GEMT Dry Needling and Kinesio Taping Practitioner (CKTP)
- Has personal interests in travelling, water sports, cooking and photography
About "SpinEmotion Global Conference 2020"
We trust that if both subjects of spine and emotion could be discussed together, to a large extent, our main concerns on effectiveness of body work practices and managing mental stress could be addressed fairly well.
The world’s main issues such as poverty, pandemic, mental stress, pollution are certainly real and urgent, but underlying the problems themselves are the human’s emotions such as fear and anger.
Overwhelmed by such emotions, we are unable to think and act clearly and connect effectively with others.
Fear and anger, if viewed as internal body processes, it can be replaced by body state of love and strength with the aids of mindfulness practices.
This conference advanced from the perspective that human body is designed for quality living and peace. Reclaiming our spine and emotion wellbeing is possible and important.
As each of us faces a unique set of challenges related to our spine and emotion, it’s our hope as organising committee, to be supportive to you in the coming month of October 2020 as a source of inspiration, positive practices, and community connection.
If you are working on healing own emotion, you are already part world’s gift of love and peace.
We welcome you to join us in your quest for healthy spine and emotion wellbeing.
Details of each session will be published from now and throughout whole of October 2020, and we need you to stay tuned to our page for latest news.
You need to register in specific link for each speakers of your choice. It’s free, informative and inspiring, please share widely.
Any further enquiries please email to us:firstname.lastname@example.org