Wall Yin Yoga by James' Wong
Wall Yin yoga is a fantastic practice to enable one to feel supported and yet feel the stretch during the long holding poses. Many yin yoga hip opening poses can be practiced using the wall.
The wall can make Yin even more accessible for people with a variety of mobility ranges.
Come with your bolsters, yoga blocks and yoga towels!
- Class Level: All level (beginner friendly)
- Intensity: Moderate
- Language: English
- Props : 2 blocks and towels
- How to Join: You will receive emails which include Zoom link to attend the class. If you can't find them, kindly  check your junk mail box  contact us before the class begins.)
- Capacity : 300 (We have increased the capacity from 100 to 300 so that more people can join)
- Recorded video : Not available
About James' Wong
Known as a renowned “YOGA ANATOMY & POSTURAL STUDIES GURU” in Southeast Asia, James has traveled all over Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam & Taiwan to spread his teachings. James possesses in-depth knowledge of Anatomy and Post Rehabilitation Therapy where he spent years of research on body bio-mechanics and postural studies.
He applies knowledge of the structural aspects of the spine and the functions of the anatomy and connective tissues to developing yoga practices in a safe and effective way. He always emphasizes that it is not about forcing ourselves into a pose but it is the joy and journey of understanding our human body and limitations and preventing injuries in practice - focus on mind, wisdom and physique in doing a yoga pose.
James is also a journalist for Anatomy and Yoga Traveler as well as Yoga Life Magazine.